Friday, June 27, 2008

Internets Available in Arkansas; Accessed by Hog Fans part Tres

As 150+ of you have demonstrated, there is a poll on our right hand menu which allows you, the reader, to predict our win/loss record for next season. The poll is powered through Vizu, which easily allows us to use all kinds of nifty tools to analyze the results. The dandiest of these tools, by far, would be the vote map which looks a little something like this:

Neat stuff, huh? Anyway, I noticed that 7.9% of our poll's votes were predicting a 3-9 record for the Rebels, the lowest value on the poll. Upon closer inspection, I saw this:

Every marker that is a light yellow color represents a 3-9 vote. It looks like Arkansas fans have resorted to (sorta) skewing bullshit blog poll results just to show us how much of a shitbag Houston Dale Nutt really is. I would like to point out however, that one lone Arkansan from Calico Rock voted for an 11-1 record. He's the green marker north of Little Rock in the above map. Regardless, these votes continue to demonstrate that the denisens of Arkansas are, in fact, delusional. Hell, even our pals down in Starkville put more faith in us.

Despite the aforementioned hog slop, the most perplexing vote in my opinion comes from way up yonder in Nashua, New Hampshire. This vexes me because I cannot fathom what we did to anger even the craziest of Nashuans.

Also, to further demonstrate the affinity our Razorback neighbors have for online polls, I would like to point out this somewhat shocking poll result. Yes, you read correctly. Arkansas fans have placed more importance on our October 25 meeting than they have on their games against former Southwest Conference rival Texas and current Golden Boot rival LSU. When we first hired Houston Nutt, I thought he would make Ole Miss football relevant again. I can already say that this is the case in Fayetteville.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeezurz, Ghost, it's Friday night. Go get drunk/laid/both or something...

Anonymous said...

Not only did he dedicate a whole blog to how two people in Little Rock think Ole Miss is going 3-9, that last sentence is classic.

Ole Miss is still not relevant. We are simply looking forward to humiliating your joke of a coach. In two years when he is coaching running backs at ULM, it will be just as much fun.

Bob said...

I'm not "losing my shit" over anything. I'm just pointing out how petty you Hogs are being.

Bob said...

Voting anything over 8-4 is, in my opinion, ridiculous. Yet, I included it because if I only put in things that I, personally, thought were sensible then the poll wouldn't provide enough options.

Yeah, 3-9 is possible for us. I'd argue it's more possible for you. However, I saw on Hogville where people said "let's vote on it to fuck it up" or whatever, so don't pretend like you're just some noble promoter of openness and the expression of opinion.

Anonymous said...

I can state that no one I have seen posting on here came from Hogville. When you see a "Oh yeah, you think u guyz is so good, u can blow it cuz we arkansas and we the home of mcfadden and u never forget it lololol +1111111!11 woo pig sewie go hawgz!!!!!!" post, that's a nobville poster.

Do not judge Arkansas by that stinking pit of refuse, lest the world will judge the state of Mississippi by Starksville.

Anonymous said...

"Do not judge Arkansas by that stinking pit of refuse, lest the world will judge the state of Mississippi by Starksville."

Yeah, why judge Arkansas by Hogville when you flock of rubes have done such an out-fucking-standing job already?

Anonymous said...

Flock of rubes?

You children have had your shit pushed in so mercilessly that one of you created two threads to try and regain dignity, both of which were quickly dissected for the weak and flawed creatures they were.

Arkansas boys done messed with our poll, start a thread and show how three votes from Arkansas (one of them pro-Ole Miss) constitutes treachery!

Call Petrino a money-grubber for taking less pay to go to Arkansas! That'll smart em, sumthing good!

Seriously, there has to be at least one guy over there who isn't an Ole Miss graduate...send him out so we can have some real adult talk. I genuinely tire from engaging in firefights versus hayseeds with screwdrivers.

Bob said...

Treachery? I may have said it was pathetic and silly, but I never even hinted at it being treacherous. This is a typical case of using an absurd hyperbole to get across an otherwise weak point.

I was just picking on the Hogs who think they're really stickin' it to us by voting negatively in our poll. I never said they were committing acts of treachery.

Anonymous said...

Goddamn this is fucking stupid. I knew I shouldn't have wasted my time when you started trying to run presidential smack.

By the way, I wasn't just talking smack when I mentioned the Arkansas women in the Grove. You fuckers really do bring the ugliest bunch of bitches to the Grove than the rest of the conference without fail. We discuss this at my tent every time you people come to town.

I stood in amazement last fall observing Hog fans roaming by our tent. It looked like Broyles air-dropped free tickets to the game over every trailer park and social security office between Little Rock and Memphis.

I'm done with this. Long day tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Your poll should read "Delusional" for every answer higher than 4-8.

WWHDND
What would Houston Dale Nutt Do?
Whatever the Christian answer is, do the opposite, and you'll be doing the work of Houston